Taylor's University College »

World Maths Day 2008 !!

World Maths Day 2008 !!
Pride of 0801PE4 !!!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Homework? Class trip or maths club?

Hey guys, I'm so sorry that I visited the blog so late.. I mean I didn't log in to check the updates for some time.. About what Seng Wai suggested that I post all the homework daily, I'll try to do it but I wont promise too much cause I'll be occupied with my own work too.. Nevertheless, I'll visit this blog as regular as I can and try to inject some new ideas to it.. Well, I do hope a few more people can help post the daily homework as to keep us on the go every moment.. At least by that, we wont miss out important things like class tests or whatsoever.. By each of us contributing a little, I seriously think we'll be able to go far as a team! Then, we'll help each other out and excel in everything we do, academically or non-academically.. Let's hope that the entire 0801PE4 will score straight As in our A level examination.. That'll be the proudest moment of our class, it'll go down the memory lane as our pride, our joy and definitely the best way to thank our beloved lecturers!!

Haha.. enough of that.. Okay, I'll try to list down important stuffs today..
1. Mathematics class test is confirmed to be held next wednesday during the first of the double period. It will cover chapter 4, 5, and 6 of statistics. Hope everyone will do their best in the test!

2. Maths homework -
Exercise 6A - 1, 2, n 6
Exercise 6B - 5, 6, n 8
Exercise 6C - 2, 3, n 4
Misc exercise 6 - I'm not sure bout this, would appreciate if somebody can confirm this. But I think u can just try it out.

3. Chemistry -
continue with presentation tomorrow. would be nice if can finish the inorganic chem exercises mr lucas gave..

4. Thinking skills -
Continue with the fire n Mrs Wong tomorrow. can try out the questions if u want.

5. Moral studies -
~ finalise ur group of four or five for the group assignments, topics are given by him during the lesson.
~ some details of the whole course,
* Duration : 5/5/08 - 13/5/08
* Exam : 14/8/08
* Break : 26/5/08 - 6/6/08 (unit break)
9/6/08 - 13/6/08 (exam)
16/6/08 - 27/6/08 (vacation)

~ group assignment - 8/7/08 * 20%
~ group presentation - 27/7/08 * 10%

6. Further maths -
~ today is about vertical component of the circular motion. continue with other examples tomorrow.

7. Physics -
~ Electric circuits i guess.. Keep on doing the examples.. I dont quite understand it actually..


Okay folks, I guess that's all for now.. If there's anytg wrong with the dates or the contents, pls feel free to correct it.. I'm also a human, I might make mistakes all the time.. Like what happened to seng wai.. He's still upset bout it, the mayjune 05 thingy.. Let's hope this wont happen again.. Kk, take care my frieds !!! Oh ya, bout the comment on the trip, I'll talk bout it later.. N bashir, I reserved the best for the last.. Great job! The maths club will be the most happening club in taylors!! Hooray! Two thumbs up! Of all the hardwork u put in, I think u deserve the best! Thanks Bashir! We, 0801PE4 appreciate everytg u have done !!! Good luck !! :)

Signing off,
Faststronghorse aka Aaron

0 Heartiest Comments: