Taylor's University College »

World Maths Day 2008 !!

World Maths Day 2008 !!
Pride of 0801PE4 !!!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Emotional Moments of Ivan... (or just emo ivan)

I feeling so emo lar. Lonely, I always feel lonely...
I probably can become "HIM" le... Huh...
It's either I'm too sensitive or what lar, but I tend to feel extremely lonely...
Huh... What's the matter with me eh?
Am I that ANNOYING?
Am I that HATED?
Am I that USELESS?

Tell me of what you want of me, and I shall try my best to overcome that weakness of mine.

2 Heartiest Comments:

Anonymous said...

Its cool to be emo.

You get to cry, alone, in the dark and listen to My Chemical Romance.

You get to put a dashed line across your wrist which is labeled "please cut here".

You get to believe in Unicorns.

. . .

Ok, maybe not unicorns. But you get the point...

Anonymous said...

u're emo?
tsk tsk
if reli wanna be emo
learn from dis web la!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK4bLMd0avU