Taylor's University College »

World Maths Day 2008 !!

World Maths Day 2008 !!
Pride of 0801PE4 !!!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Be alert!

Hey guys! This is the first time i post something in this blog. A pickpocket actually tried to steal from me today when I was at KL Central train station. This happened when I tried to enter the train when it arrives. Everyone was rushing to the entrance of the train and it was very packed. So when I was lining up outside the train waiting to go in I felt a hand was touching my left pocket. luckily I felt it and I just quickly use my hand and push it away. If I wasn't carrying anything I might actually catch his hand. Somehow he just got away. So I thinked and analysed about this incident. I think that pickpockets usually aim for those who are carrying things and with big pockets. So at here I would like to give some suggestions to those who are taking train. Never put your wallet or phone in your pockets while you are going into a train. Try put it into your bag and turn the bag around and carry it so no one can unzip your bag from behind. If you are carrying something, try to keep one hand empty so you can block or catch the " evil hand". So i hope that these few tips can help those friends who are taking train ( but please! don't get aroused by these tips--especially seng wai---lolzzzz!)....haha...

Posted by Hong Yi

0 Heartiest Comments: