Taylor's University College »

World Maths Day 2008 !!

World Maths Day 2008 !!
Pride of 0801PE4 !!!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 16, 2008. Happening Live in Ivan's POV.

Btw, POV stands for Point of View

April 16 of Year 2008
Mr Lai, our classmates (Euclidian candidates), and I planned to come down to Klang (my turf) to eat Bak Kut Teh. So, Ian and Ivan (me) became the driver.

At 12.00 pm, we gathered in front of Taylor's gate. There, we split up.
Mr Lai, Aaron, Michael, Andrew sat in my car.
Vishnu, Ka Yin, Joshua, Seng Wai sat in Ian's car. (this side of the story, ask them to tell you lar)

I drive a Proton Wira first, following by Ian's Myvi Car behind me. On the curve road from Subang Jaya to Federal highway, I kinda 'drifted' there, skidded downhill. Everyone was screaming in the car, and that includes Mr Lai that sat in front, beside me (driver). Everyone was shouting, "Brake! Brake!". Haha... A pure Initial D drifter I am... Haha...
Later then, Ian and I, after the Subang Jaya toll, raced to the Bak Kut Teh destination. It was funny. As he was behind me, he flashed behind me with high beams and then tried to cut me. Unfortunately, his Myvi stood no chance against my 5-6 years old Proton Wira. But still, driving at the speed of 100 km/h. Haha...
Then, we reached there and ate Bak Kut Teh as Vishnu ate chicken rice. Haha... Bill... Well, kinda reached RM130 total. haha...

Then we went back and celebrated Aaron's birthday... And all turned out to be a cake fight...
The Culprit: Vishnu, Ka Yin and Me...
The Victim: Vishnu, Ka Yin, Me and an unfortunate girl from another class... Haha...
Later, Euclid Exam was sure CRAP... Haha...

All ended at 6.15 pm.

Written By
Ivan How

0 Heartiest Comments: