Taylor's University College »

World Maths Day 2008 !!

World Maths Day 2008 !!
Pride of 0801PE4 !!!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Trojan...

Today, I've suddenly came across a link entitled "Top 10 Viruses roaming around the internet". When I clicked it, I noticed that the various viruses are not all virus at all. Some of them are spywares and some of them are trojans. So I ask myself, what's the difference between a virus and a trojan? So I searched for the definitions using http://www.google.com/ :D!

So, what is a trojan? Here's a few definitions for it.

1. A program that appears desirable but actually contains something harmful; "the contents of a trojan can be a virus or a worm"; "when he downloaded the free game it turned out to be a trojan horse"

2. A native of ancient Troy.

3. Trojan was a British automobile manufacturer; the eponymous marque thereof was produced between 1914 and 1974.

Oh...that's cool...There's so many meanings for the word Trojan...but hmmm what's this?

4. Trojan is a brand name of condoms manufactured by the Church and Dwight. The various types of Trojan condoms account for "70.5 percent of condom sales in drugstores in the United States, giving the brand more than four times the market share of runner-up Durex. Trojan brand condoms claim to be "trusted for 90 years.

Oh my....sorry dad because the free game I've downloaded was actually a common condom :)

0 Heartiest Comments: