Taylor's University College »

World Maths Day 2008 !!

World Maths Day 2008 !!
Pride of 0801PE4 !!!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Meaning of this poem?

There's nothing in the world that either good or bad,
But till then, the thinking of humanity makes it so,
So, love comes under which category?
The angelic divine sensation,
or the convincing evil-smiting sin?
Who am I to judge this matter?
I’m No One but a mere stranger,
Walking past the people I familiar of in my path,
But yet, they are the one would gladly get rid of me,
So, I would gladly take myself away from the way of life,
Leaving no traces or marks of mine upon theirs,
So, I’m No One but a mere traveler,
Yet seeking for companionship, for I couldn’t gain one,
Not now, and not tomorrow,
And yet not forevermore I will have,
So I shall take my leave without leaving any traces behind.

0 Heartiest Comments: